FEM-Power in VERONET Net Control
ANDATA together with the University of Technology have been awarded a FemPower funding from the Vienna Business Agency!
- "our" PhD candidate Elvira Thonhofer can make a mark on one of ANDATA's most challenging topics,
- ANDATA increases "FEM-POWER" within it's technical development,
- ANDATA increases it's effort by consequently filling up the VERONET construction kit for traffic automation,
- the existing partnership of ANDATA with the University of Technology Vienna is further extended and tightened,
- the Vienna Business Agency is boosting an aspiring high tech office in its own city,
- the city of Vienna gains access to innovative solution concepts for traffic on the way to a Smart City.