Modelling & Simulation
The creation of mathematical models for the description of (dynamic) systems with numerical simulation in different detailing and precisions builds the fundament for
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE),
- so-called "Digital Twins",
- scenario-based development with stochastic simulation,
- multi-criteria and multi-disciplinary optimization and design improvement,
- (model-based, predictive) control.
ANDATA has extensive experience and expertise in the fields of
- finite element methods,
- multi-body simulation,
- micro-simulation and multi-agent simulation,
with corresponding commercial programs as well as specific, self-developed modelling and simulation methods. These are accompanied by specific and combined experience in example- and data-based modelling with Machine Learning and SoftComputing approaches.
Beside the pure execution of modelling and simulation methods comprehensive and specific know how of ANDATA is available in the topics of
- surrogate modelling (e.g. with Machine Learning approaches like in CoMModO),
- co-simulation and coupled simulations,
- simulation data quality management and automated plausibilization of simulation results,
- AI-based, extended, (semi-)automated and auto-adaptive post-processing,
- stochastic simulation and robustness management,
- multi-criteria and multi-disciplinary optimization.