An extensive and successful deployment of the technologies delivered by ANDATA has been achieved in the field of automotive safety under the title KISS (Keycompetence Integral Safety Systems). Together with the leading European automotive manufacturers, we have defined a new process - from the consistent definition of functional requirements through the implementation in embedded code - with the full utilization of the method's advantages.
Features & Advantages
- allows an extremely quick and efficient development of new systems,
- leads to the early identification and resolution of conflicts in the functional requirements,
- provides the best functionality with respect to the given requirements,
- is extremely quick in the adoption to new operational conditions and requirements,
- guarantees a robust and reproducible process,
ANDATA's activities in the field of automotive safety have brought
- the 2nd place at Salzburg's Innovation Award 2007 and
- the nomination for the Austrian State Award Consulting 2008.