Release Notes Development Version 3.210
by Andreas Kuhn
A new development release version 3.21 is avalaible for download from Oct. 21st, 2013.
The main changes are listed in the following:
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Fix of a bug in analytical models within release 3.202.
- A first draft of the new graphical representation of the confusion matrix is available.
- Some bugs within the training and simulation of Support-Vector-Machines have been fixed.
A complete refactoring of the initialization and training of Self-Organizing Maps has been done:
- Incremental as well as batch training are now available for the most current settings of MATLAB.
- Incremental training is now faster (due to multi-threading support).
- The initialization is now beeing performed correctly by MATLAB.