Software Release Notes 4.7
by Toni Palau
The ANDATA Fall Release 2020 focuses on stability, performance and usability improvements across all tools. The following list presents the most relevant changes.
- Improvements in usability and responsiveness have been implemented in several dialogs.
- Using the degree symbol (°) in channel or attribute search strings is now allowed.
- Several usability and stability improvements on selecting cases and scrolling with the mouse wheel have been put in place.
- The transparency for the user has been improved when certain commands did not work as expected.
- Modifications have been introduced to speed-up the calculation of classification performances significantly.
- Robustness when using pre- and post-transformations in models with multiple outputs has been improved.
- Issues related to outsourced Data Matrices when the data file was renamed or deleted have been addressed.
- Stability and robustness in various plots and plot settings dialogs have been improved.
- Measures to increase the readability in certain post processing plots have been taken.
- Regarding the command line interface, a number of dedicated "set*" commands that ensure consistency of passed argument data have been implemented.
- Progress bars have been included in several post-processing tasks and calculations.
- Improvements have been applied when importing signal data from text files containing NaNs.
As usual, please take a look at our User Guides for further information.