Thesis and Internships
Internships and Master Thesis are one of the best ways to find an introduction to ANDATA. As an innovative R&D company we are, of course, always interested in accordingly motivated and skilled students.
If you are interested in the practical application of modern soft computing and data mining or simulation methods in technical fields, send a spontaneous application to email@example.com.
Diploma and Master Thesis
- Analysis of Typical Traffic Networks
- "Intelligent" Control Systems for Ships and Yachts
- Control Concepts for Distributed, Cooperative Systems
- Adaptive Training Methods for BigData Applications and Distributed Systems
- Implementation and Test of Different Traffic Control Strategies
- Pattern Recognition Methods for the Identification and Prediction of Traffic Situations
- Predictive Robotic Motion Control
- Development of New Concepts for Driving and Flight Simulators
Because our developments are steadly progressing, not always all possible topics are listed here. We are glad to inform you directly about most current topics and possibilities for internships and thesis upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.