FEM-Power in VERONET Net Control
ANDATA together with the University of Technology have been awarded a FemPower funding from the Vienna Business Agency!
- "our" PhD candidate Elvira Thonhofer can make a mark on one of ANDATA's most challenging topics,
- ANDATA increases "FEM-POWER" within it's technical development,
- ANDATA increases it's effort by consequently filling up the VERONET construction kit for traffic automation,
- the existing partnership of ANDATA with the University of Technology Vienna is further extended and tightened,
- the Vienna Business Agency is boosting an aspiring high tech office in its own city,
- the city of Vienna gains access to innovative solution concepts for traffic on the way to a Smart City.
Modification of the licensing options for ANDATA software
A3PS Confernce with Automotive Safety and Automated Driving
Each year the new topics and trends in automotive research and development are discussed at the A3PS conference in Vienna. This year special attention has been put in the topics of integral safety systems and automated driving.
ANDATA presented VERONET's contribution to bridge the fields of automotive and traffic technologies. The upcoming automation in driving requires according automation in traffic control and management as well, if the full potentials with respect to traffic efficiency should be realized. Further details can be found at www.veronet.eu.
ANDATA presents a new, self-learning system for traffic detection at the ITS World Congress
At the ITS World Congress ANDATA presented a new, self-learning system for automated traffic detection as a further element in the VERONET construction kit for traffic automation. The presented system automatically learns all relevant traffic situations of a selected traffic network. This builds the fundament for active traffic mangement and automated traffic identification and prediction then.
Further details can be found in the article of Traffic Technology issue Aug/Sep 2015.
ANDATA with VERONET at the ITS World Congress 2015
The ITS World Congress in Bordeaux from October 5th to 9th will be world's biggest event in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems and applications. ANDATA will be part of the common Austrian booth from the Austrian chamber of commerce. ANDATA will present VERONET and its contribution to futures cooperative and connected driving. It will be described how the intelligent traffic control system VERONET can handle the complexity of today's and future's traffic systems under the paper title "A Hierarchical, Subsidiary System Architecture for Traffic Control with Connected Vehicles".
Further details can be requested from email@example.com.