ANDATA is new member in the Austrian Traffic Telematics Cluster
The "ATTC mobility talk 10" has taken place at May 17th in the Vienna Haus des Meeres with inspiring discussion of the topic "The way into the automated dead end?".
As part of the event ANDATA has been announced as new member of the Austrian Traffic Telematics Cluster. With ANDATA's competence mix of automotive safety, vehicle and traffic automation in combination with technological competence in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics as well as traffic and vehicle modeling and simulation we are looking forward to deliver valuable contribution to the forum.
FEM-Power in VERONET Net Control
ANDATA together with the University of Technology have been awarded a FemPower funding from the Vienna Business Agency!
- "our" PhD candidate Elvira Thonhofer can make a mark on one of ANDATA's most challenging topics,
- ANDATA increases "FEM-POWER" within it's technical development,
- ANDATA increases it's effort by consequently filling up the VERONET construction kit for traffic automation,
- the existing partnership of ANDATA with the University of Technology Vienna is further extended and tightened,
- the Vienna Business Agency is boosting an aspiring high tech office in its own city,
- the city of Vienna gains access to innovative solution concepts for traffic on the way to a Smart City.
Modification of the licensing options for ANDATA software
A3PS Confernce with Automotive Safety and Automated Driving
Each year the new topics and trends in automotive research and development are discussed at the A3PS conference in Vienna. This year special attention has been put in the topics of integral safety systems and automated driving.
ANDATA presented VERONET's contribution to bridge the fields of automotive and traffic technologies. The upcoming automation in driving requires according automation in traffic control and management as well, if the full potentials with respect to traffic efficiency should be realized. Further details can be found at www.veronet.eu.
ANDATA presents a new, self-learning system for traffic detection at the ITS World Congress
At the ITS World Congress ANDATA presented a new, self-learning system for automated traffic detection as a further element in the VERONET construction kit for traffic automation. The presented system automatically learns all relevant traffic situations of a selected traffic network. This builds the fundament for active traffic mangement and automated traffic identification and prediction then.
Further details can be found in the article of Traffic Technology issue Aug/Sep 2015.
Further details can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org.