And what's so special about ANDATA's approach?
Data-Mining, AI or numerical simulation is also done by quite a lot of other's. What's the difference to ANDATA?
The main difference of ANDATA to others is the skilled combination of methods from the fields of SoftComputing respectively Machine Learning with numerical simulation and the support with requirement driven design process models from software engineering, systems theory and cybernetics.
Often these fields are propagated and pushed only isolated from each other. But looking into the depth these fields can extremly leverage the solution potentials for complex problems, when using them in combination.
SoftComputing and Machine Learning are already efficient methods to tackle complex problems. Numerical simulation is well suited to fill up the training database in an appropriate way. Vice versa Data Mining helps to extract and gain maximum knowledge and comprehensive understanding of complex systems from simulation data.
Example based approaches are again perfectly capable of being combined with according design process models. When representing the functional system requirements with examples from test and/or simulations they can directly be trainied instead of manually constructing a solution draft. Hereby the functional requirements are turned into a mathematical model, which in return can be used to constructively deal with potential conflicts in the requirements. Requirement management then becomes an active constructive process instead of just formally administrating them.
In addition to this content explanation, there are a few other highlights:
- ANDATA already has decades of experience in the application and safeguarding of artificial intelligence for safety-critical systems.
- ANDATA already has decades of experience in virtual product development and simulation data management.
- ANDATA has specific experience and expertise in system development of complex, interactive, networked systems, as well as in complexity and robustness management.
- ANDATA is one of the pioneers in data-driven and scenario-based development.
- ANDATA has some very specific and unique expertise in integral safety systems.
- ANDATA is the original inventor of various topics of vehicle and traffic automation. Amongst others, these include
- the risk estimate for collision avoidance,
- the predictive effectiveness assessment of integral security systems,
- the use of vehicles as traffic sensors,
- various solutions of networked driving,
- self-organised traffic management,
- AI-based, virtual traffic control,
- applications in the maritime domain for ship automation.
Last update on 2020-07-22 by Andreas Kuhn.