How to get to ANDATA in Salzburg?
At the highway A10
- take exit Hallein,
- cross the first two turnarounds,
- take the third exit of the third turnaround to the south,
- continue to the next traffic light after the patrol station at the left,
- turn right at the crossing,
- move always straight until crossing the river,
- then move half right into Dorrekstraße,
- take the first street left,
- move down Hallburgstraße to the end left, and
- park in front of the ANDATA building.
From the Hallein main station it's a 15 minute walk to the office of ANDATA (walk from main station to ANDATA). Better you call us (+43 6245 74063) for being picked up.
Bus line nr. 170 is driving from Salzburg to Hallein. In Hallein drop out at Kornsteinplatz and take a 10 minute walk through the old city (walk from Hallein city to ANDATA).
From Salzburg Airport it's approximately a 25 minute drive to the office of ANDATA. From the airport enter the highway in southern direction to Villach at the A10. From exit Hallein continue like described above (Airport Salzburg to ANDATA).
From Munich Airport you have to calculate approximatly 2 hours driving (excluding check in/out times).
GPS coordinates: 47° 40' 38.10''; 13° 05' 44'' (Austria, Hallein, Hallburgstraße 5)
Last update on 2016-12-04 by Andreas Kuhn.