Open Master Thesis
Evaluation and Analysis of Naturualistic Driving and Fleet Data
ANDATA is an Austrian technology company, which works intensively in the topics of automated driving and traffic automation. An important chapter hereby is the mathematical description and modeling of naturalistic driving behavior on the basis of empirical data from naturalistic driving studies and fleet data. In this way, both the behavior of one's own driver and the behavior of other road users should be estimated and predicted appropriately taken into account in the various algorithms and modules of driver assistance systems and automated driving functions.
- Execution of requirements analysis for the respective use cases
- Preparation and evaluation of naturalistic driving and fleet data
- Evaluation of the models with regard to the different use cases
- Continuous improvement of measurement technology and evaluation software
- Good math and / or mechanics skills
- Experience in MATLAB and / or programming
- Driver's license A/B
- Commitment, joy and enthusiasm for new technologies
Last update on 2019-06-04 by Andreas Kuhn.