Open Master Thesis
Integral, Preventive Safety Systems for Motorcyles
Predictive, integral safety systems such as autonomous emergency brakes or collision warning systems are just becoming standard in automobiles. Equivalent systems for motorcycles have to deal with a few further challenges. In addition to this new technologies are in vehicle networking and communication are emerging. In a series of related master's theses, the potentials and possibilities of novel motorcycle safety systems should be specifically investigated and prototypically implemented.
ANDATA has more than 15 years of experience in developing and securing complex vehicle safety systems, as well as in the application of Artificial Intelligence for vehicle development. The work is carried out in cooperation with ANDATA and a leading European motorcycle manufacturer.
- Requirements analysis, compilation of relevant scenarios and data
- Development and implementation of appropriate control and forecast models
- Implementation and evaluation of simulations for the development and evaluation of concept ideas
- Prototypical implementation
- Implementation / Support of test drives
- Good mathematics and / or mechanics / kinematics / driving dynamics knowledge
- Experience in MATLAB and / or good programming skills
- Knowledge of numerical simulation is beneficial
- Knowledge of communication technologies is beneficial
- Team, integration and cooperation skills
- Joy and enthusiasm for new technologies and motorcycles
Last update on 2019-06-04 by Andreas Kuhn.