Release Notes Development Version 3.202
by Andreas Kuhn
Today the new Development Release Version 3.202 is avalaible for download from our webserver.
The main changes are listed here:
- Fix of misc. bugs (#32, #33, #91, #77, #70, #65).
- Fix of some small bugs in the graphical user interface.
- Excel import now supports the specification of paths in the Excel file (documentation update (#90)).
- New TOC-Plot (Multiple models -> Statistics of wrong TOC classes) produces a statistic across several models with false classification or not classified data blocks.
- Remarkable speed improvements in the evaluation of analytical models.
- The data structure has been updated is not backwards compatible. Please take care when saving Mapper files with that new version.
- A bug in the batch training of Self Organizing Map has been fixed.