Open Master Thesis
DataMining Study for the Prediction of Air Pollution
ANDATA is one of the leading Austrian engineering offices for the application of Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence in the technical product development.
Within our activities in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems for traffic and infrastructure control solutions we are currently developing a new approach for the prediction of air pollution in combination with traffic prediction. The aim of the thesis should be the identification and description of spatial and temporal dependencies of the various pollutants with the help of Data Mining methods.
- Systematic analysis of the given and new data as well as the identification of the relevant parameters for the prediction of PM10 and NOx
- Exploration of the developed Machine Learning models for the pollution forecast
- Description of the quantitative dependencies of the pollutants especially with corresponding traffic loads
- Implementation and application of the resulting models
- Good skills in mathematics (Data Mining, Neural Networks, Statistics)
- Basic knowledge and experiences in Computational Intelligence / SoftComputing are benficial
- MATLAB- and/or basic programing skills
- Enthusiasm and joy with new technologies
Last update on 2019-06-04 by Andreas Kuhn.